The mission of Elizabeth Gregory Home is to inspire homeless and at-risk women to transform their lives.
We build our services on the following values:
- Mutual respect that enables each person to learn from the other
- Individual accountability and responsibility
- A safe, healthy, healing environment that provides for life's basic needs
- Relationships and services with coaching, skill-building, and mentoring to develop goals and action plans
- Community-building within our home and with neighbors
- Spiritual direction and guidance
- Continuing relationships with alumni
We believe that women leaving shelters need support to build the skills, confidence, and self-esteem necessary to ensure self-sufficiency in their lives and reunite with their loved ones.